Starfish Road         About Me         Starfish Books

Monday, November 15, 2010

Slow Going

Sorry I haven't finished a book recently (actually I have, but it's a YA and I don't want to fill this blog with one genre) but school has gotten to that point where it's too busy to keep up with reading. Also, I somehow ended up reading four books/novellas/essays at once, none of which I'm really loving. I just got Kate Morton's newest book, The Distant Hours, in the mail and I'm SO EXCITED to start it because I loved her other two. Alas, I have to finish the other 4 things first. So, here's what I'm reading now...

1. Howards End by E M Forster - only 50 pages left

2. The Awakening by Kate Chopin - 100 pages left

3. Villette by Charlotte Bronte - only 70 pages in...countless left

4. A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf - haven't started and I don't really want to, but it's for book club

No comments:

Post a Comment