Starfish Road         About Me         Starfish Books

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Howards End Ended

I have FINALLY finished Howards End. It was interesting and more thought provoking than most books I read, but definitely not my cup of tea. I'll give you more of my thoughts later in a super fun Book vs. Movie review (yay!).

It turns out that my book club will be meeting on a Monday when I'll be in class so it looks like I won't have to read Virginia Woolf's A Room of One's Own. I'm doing a happy dance right now because honestly that just sounded like torture (I'm not an English major, I don't have to read boring stuff). I probably will finish The Awakening, just because I'm a third into it.

Then I'll finish Villette.

Then on to fun stuff published this century! Hooray!

Thanks for stickin with me during that dry spell!

No comments:

Post a Comment