Starfish Road         About Me         Starfish Books

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oops!

I've been MIA on the blogosphere for a loooong time, so I won't bother to review all the books I read while I was gone. Instead I'm just gonna list them here with how many "stars" I give them. I follow the Goodreads star system, which is:

1 star - I didn't like it
2 stars - it was ok
3 stars - I liked it
4 stars - I really liked it
5 stars - it was AMAZING!

So that in mind, here's what I've read:

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness - 3 stars

Ender's Game
by Orson Scott Card - 3 stars

The Distant Hours by Kate Morton - 5 stars

The Other Daughter by Lisa Gardner - 2 stars

Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier - 4 stars

Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins - 5 stars

World War Z by Max Brookes - 5 stars

City of Shadows by Ariana Franklin - 2 stars

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - 4 stars

Cocktails for Three by Madeline Wickham - 3 stars

Switched by Amanda Hocking - 1 star

A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray - 2 stars

The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver - 5 stars

One Day by David Nicholls - 5 stars

Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskill - 4 stars (would be 5 stars, but there's no ending!)

Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet - 2 stars

The Ivy Tree by Mary Stewart - 3 stars

The Black Dahlia by James Ellroy - 4 stars

Something Blue by Emily Giffin - 4 stars

She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb - 5 stars

City of the Sun by David Levien - 2 stars

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - 4 stars

If you want to know anymore about any of the books, let me know and I'll do a full review of it. If not, I'll just pick up from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment